Industrial strength between the metropolises
Located in the triangle formed by the cities of Hamburg, Hanover and Bremen, the Deltaland industrial region combines the quality of life and leisure value of a traditional cultural landscape with the strengths of a future-oriented industrial centre.
Resident plants of well-known international companies in the key sectors chemistry, plastics and the food industry contribute to the internationality and worldliness of the site. This includes logistics as well as a strong middle class, which covers a wide range from metal and mechanical engineering to craftsmanship to a wide range of services. Among these are genuine "hidden champions", which serve from here Europe and worldwide markets. The economic region of Deltaland benefits from the affiliation to three metropolitan areas, which are excellently connected by the A7 and A27 motorways, as well as by railways.
Deltaland - this is also a fascinating combination of industrial tradition and a centuries-old cultural landscape. The region is characterized by agriculture and tourism in an extensive heath and woodland landscape, which has an outstanding leisure value with the Weltvogelpark Walsrode as well as the neighboring theme parks and amusement parks in the Heidekreis.
Deltaland information brochure
The facts: The Deltaland…
- is centrally situated in northern Germany, between the three metropolises of Hamburg (100 km distance), Hanover (65 km) and Bremen (70 km).
- is the ideal base for industrial producers, processing companies, suppliers and North German / North European distribution centres.
- has useful access to the BAB 7 motorway, the most important north-south axis in Germany, as well as to the BAB 27 going in the direction of Bremen and the North Sea coast.
- is only a 35 minute drive away from Hannover-Langenhagen international airport.
- is situated in the corridor joining the major North Sea ports to the hinterland.