Industrial and commercial site
36 ha for industry and logistics
The A27park Walsrode is centrally located in the city triangle Hamburg-Hannover-Bremen. Due to its direct location on the BAB 27 (AS Walsrode-West) and the immediate proximity to the Walsroder Dreieck (BAB 7 / BAB 27), the area has ideal regional and national transport links. In the first construction phase, the area comprises around 36 ha of industrial and commercial space, of which about 7 ha are currently available. The second construction phase is already in preparation. From the summer of 2021, the area will offer expansion areas totaling a further 40 hectares.
Flexible plots available
Three years after its official opening in July 2015, around 80% of the immediately available net area of the first construction phase was already marketed in the fall of 2018 in the A27park. In order to set up the site for the next few years in line with demand, the city of Walsrode has initiated a construction plan procedure for the large-scale expansion of the A27park to the south. The planned maturity of the enlargement is expected in the summer of 2019.
According to the underlying B-Plan No. 115, the measure includes an extension of the existing A27 park by around 40 ha net to the south along the A27 motorway. This will create settlement opportunities for SMEs as well as for space-intensive, motorway-related businesses in the next few years.
Further location advantages:
- Good visibility of the site from the highway.
- Public transport available (bus stop).
- Broadband connection with fiber optic infrastructure and all desired bandwidths
- Sound power level day 75 / night 60
- Suitable for distribution and contract logistics, wholesale, e-commerce, production and service
- Already at the site: 60,000 m² (ground floor) Import and distribution warehouse of an online furniture retailer